One of the challenges we have as commercial printers is getting under the skin of your order –
- What is the purpose of this printed item?
- What are your objectives from it?
- Why have you selected this product to achieve those objectives?
- Can we suggest anything which could be more effective/cost effective?
- How long will it be needed to last?
- How will it be used – how durable will it need to be?
All of these factors help us to determine the best options for you: the correct material, thickness, inks and finishing; to give you an end product that is exactly what you need and will last the full length of your promotion.
If we’re not asking these questions, we’re risking not getting your product quite right, simply knowing that your poster will be displayed in direct sunlight helps us to use the correct inks and finishing process to ensure your image doesn’t fade and stays looking professional for as long as you need. It also gives us the opportunity to make suggestions that could work better, differently or in addition to your order, that you may not have been aware of, to help you stand out from your competitors.
This is how we can add value to your business.